Pasta recipe quick and easy meal to have any time. Pasta and easy??? yes, its super easy as this recipe doesn’t need any sauce or cream. It is prepared with just some basic ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen.
Vegetables of your choice and Cheese of your choice What else easy things we want 😀
Once I had very hectic day and when I came back I was so tired I was not willing to cook anything but wanted to have something very yummy to boost myself. So I searched and what all I got I made this recipe. I used tomatoes and capsicum added some crushed garlic flavor and cheese. Basically, cheese has given it a creamy texture which takes it to the other level. I am truly in love with this recipe cause this dish is super simple, quick to make and very tasty.
If you are working women, Bachelor or you have kids who don’t like anything so do try this recipe I bet your kid will love it and will never leave the lunch box. It’s fulfilling, heavy and can be had anytime anywhere.
Do try this recipe with lovely pictures as the instruction given below and also try
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
INGREDIENTS of SHELL PASTA :
Shell Pasta boiled 1 cup
2 tsp Butter
Salt as per taste
- First will boil the pasta, you can take any pasta of your choice. Here I am using shell pasta.
- Boil water in a pan add a tsp salt and cook pasta well.
- As it is done strain the water from pasta and keep the aside.
4. Now, will chop our vegetables, as much as vegetables you want you can add as per your wish.
5. I made this recipe quickly. I just used Capsicum and Tomatoes.
6. Chop green chilies and crush some garlic cloves.
7. Take a pan heat on lower flame and butter and let it melt.
8. Now, will add garlic and green chilies.
9. Saute them just for a minute.
10. Add all veggies and now higher the flame.
11. Sprinkle some salt over the veggies and saute them on high flame.
12. When tomatoes get little soft just smash them with a spoon to get well mixed.
13. Now add grated cheese. Use any cheese of your choice or which you can get easily in the market.
14. Lower the flame and mix them well.
15. As it’s getting mixed add the boiled shell pasta.
16. Mix them and cover it for 1 min so the flavor gets well mixed.
17. Now off the flame and our shell pasta is ready to serve.
18. Garnish it with coriander leaves and grated cheese. Serve it hot with tomato sauce 🙂