Dosa Cheese Cake, one pot recipe yummy dosa in cake form with layers of veggies and cheese. Fully loaded dish with lots of vegetables and cheese, basically a stuffed dosa in Idlli form. Its super yummy.
SERVINGS: 2 -3
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
1 kg Dosa Batter
Red chili powder – as per taste
Chat Masala 1 tsp
Oil 2 tsp
1 tsp Mustard seeds
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat fry pan, grease pan with some oil.
2. First, put sliced potato cook them well.
3. Now sprinkle some red chili powder as per your taste, Chat masala and salt.
4. Flip the potatoes once get golden brown.
5. Same add some spices.
6. Now heat some oil add mustard seeds.
7. When it crackle add ginger paste and cook for 2 mins.
8. Pour this mixture into Idli batter, add some salt and chopped coriander.
9. Mix well and the batter is ready.
10. Heat small kadhai, the vessel should be deep.
11. Now pour a quite good amount of oil, heat it.
12. Add 2 cups idli batter and cover it for 1 min.
13. Now place sliced onion, tomato, capsicum and cooked potato.
14. Grate a good amount of cheese and make a layer of cheese.
15. Now cover the mixture with again one cup of batter.
16. Cover the kadhai and keep the flame on medium.
17. Cook for 10 – 15 mins or till its well cooked.
18. Insert toothpick and check, if it comes out clean it’s done.
19. Flip the cake on a plate and serve hot.
20. Enjoy it with coconut chutney and Sambar 🙂