Chutney Methi/Fenugreek spread dish is very delicious in taste. It’s very easy and you can involve your kids too. Serve it with any rice item, paratha, roti even spread on bread and serve to kids in Tiffin. Make sandwiches, It’s traditional recipe easy and healthy 😀
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 10 Mins
- 1 bowl methi/fenugreek leaves
- 6 – 8 Garlic clove
- 3 – 4 green chilies or as per your taste
- ½ cup curd
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- salt as per taste
- First will give a wash to methi/fenugreek leaves. make sure to wash them well.
- Now in a mixer or blender add methi leaves, peeled garlic cloves, green chilies, cumin seeds and salt to taste.
- Grind it for once. Now add curd and make a smooth paste if you feel chutney is much thick just add about 1 to 2 tsp water.
- Now pour in a bowl and ready to serve.
- Serve it with bread, Roti Naan or any Rice item 😀