Chocolate Sondesh unique sweet recipe quick and easy to make. 2 ingredients instant sweet for any occasion. Homemade dish easily can be made by kids. This no baking dessert can be made on any occasion easy and instant.
COURSE: Desert / Sweets
SERVINGS: 15 – 16 pedas
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 20 Mins
PREP TIME: 10 Mins
FREEZE TIME: 10 Mins
1 bowl Paneer
1/2 bowl Jaggery
Pomegranate / Anaar (optional)
Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Take 1 bowl fresh paneer.
- Wash it well and hang paneer in a muslin cloth for few mins.
- Now place paneer in the big bowl and crumble it well.
- Now knead paneer till it gets smooth.
- As it gets smooth, add 1/2 bowl jaggery.
- Mix them well and make sure jaggery get mixed well.
- Take a small portion of Paneer mixture gives it a ball shape.
- Now stuff few pomegranate and give it a shape of peda.
- You can give any shape of your choice.
- Garnish with almond slices.
- For kids specially coat them in chocolate syrup 🙂
- Place it in the fridge for 10 – 15 Mins to get set.
- Serve it chilled as dessert and enjoy 😀