Marshmallow Nuts Bar recipe, Super easy bar recipe. Healthy and tasty dish for everyone. Only 3 simple steps and bar is ready.
This bar is full of Nuts which makes it healthy and fulfilling. A perfect square which is super tasty mostly liked by kids. Few steps and Marshmallow Nuts Bar is ready.
This dish can be made by kids with parents help. It’s No Bake Bar. Simple ingredients with simple steps. Marshmallow gives perfect texture, nuts and corn flax gives it a crunchy texture and final with the chocolate layer. It is a perfect combination with perfect taste.
So follow below given simple and make this wonderful bar and serve it to anyone anytime.
For Healthy Oats Bar follow the link Healthy Oats Bar
SERVINGS: 5 -6
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 4 hrs 15 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
FREEZE TIME: 4 hrs
Marshmallow – 1 cup
Roasted Peanuts – 1/2 cup
Butter – 2 tsp
Nutella – 1/2 cup
- Heat pan on low flame and add butter.
- Let butter gets melt slowly on low flame.
3. Now will mix our roasted Peanuts, Cornflakes, and Muesli together on one plate.
4. As the butter melts completely add marshmallow into butter.
5. Let the marshmallow gets melted well.
6. Now add the nuts mixture and make sure flame should me lower.
7. Mix them well and make sure it’s coated well.
8. Cover 13 x 9-inch pan with foil paper and pour the mixture into it. Press it well with the spatula.
9. Now, will set the 2nd layer of Nutella properly.
10. Now freeze this bar for 3 – 4 hrs.
11. After 3 – 4 hrs take it out and remove it from foil paper.
12. Cut then in any size as per your wish.
13. Healthy Bar is ready to eat.