Healthy Bowl Muesli Poha, Yes … a super booster bowl to energize your whole day. A simple satisfying recipe for breakfast. Ingredients of this recipe are simply amazing and can be found at home anytime. This dish can be served as desert also. Kids can enjoy making this dish as it’s no baking and effortless.
Each spoon of this bowl is filled with multi-nutritional values which can help you to be active with full energy. This super Bowl recipe was been given to me by my personal trainer while my weight loss program. So yes it’s not only good to start your day even it is best and fulfilling for people on diet and want to lose weight. It gave me a very good result.
Muesli is high in fiber and it regulates the digestive system which fills the stomach and aids in weight control. Poha (Flattened Rice) are gluten free with the good amount of Iron, Vitamin B, Carbohydrates and much more. Soy milk is an additional benefit with plenty amount of proteins and soy milk also promote weight loss. Same Flex seeds do, Flex seeds are very well known for weight loss.
Top ingredients for weight loss are been used in this recipe and a healthy, wealthy, tasty and yummy for tummy dish is ready 😀
Do follow the very simple steps below and beautiful pictures 🙂
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: No cooking
Poha (Flattened rice) 1 cup
Dry fruits Muesli 1 cup
Soy milk 1 cup
- Take one small bowl Poha (Flattened rice). Rinse the Poha in running water and keep it in the strainer to rinse the Poha.
2. Next take the same bowl of Muesli, here I am using dry fruits Muesli its Honey flavored and dry fruits are mixed. If you using normal plain Muesli then add few dry fruits.
3. Till ourPoha is getting done will take our fruits. Pomogranate seeds as per your wish. 1 Banana cut them round, coconut and flax seeds.
4. Now assembling time 😀 Take a big bowl and place the soaked poha.
5. Pour half cup Soy milk. I am using chocolate flavored milk here, you can use normal plain milk or plain soy milk too.
6. If you using plain then do add some sugar or honey for sweetness.
7. Let it gets soaked for 1 – 2 mins. Now will place 2nd layer of Muesli with dry fruits.
8. Now pour the rest of the milk. I like more milk so I have added as per my taste you can go with your choice.
9. Now will grate the coconut flesh and make the 3rd layer of coconut.
10. Now the 4th layer of Fruits place the banana’s on a side and fill the pomegranate seeds in between. You can decorate it as per your wish and can add more fruits.
11. Now sprinkle some Flex seeds.
12. Place this in a fridge if you want to have it more chilled. Rest you can have it at a same time. It can also be served as desert.