Kiwi Pomegranate Crush, Natural sweet juice. The combination of Pomegranate and kiwi with a punch of lemon. Sweet and tangy taste drink make your mood fresh. Morning drink you can have after heavy workout, walk or yoga 🙂
Pomegranate is a super food for good skin, Hair, and health. It has lots of nutritional values like Vitamin A, C, E, minerals, Potassium, Calcium and lots more. Pomegranate in blood circulation reduces a risk of cancer, boosts your immunity. It is also good for skin and hair growth. Same way Kiwi also has many nutritional values high in vitamin C, Sleep Inducer, Good source of Dietary Fiber, High in digestion list keep on going…
This combination is the perfect combination for the empty stomach. It’s super easy to make with no time. Keep the pomegranate ready and can be made easily. Good for Kids, Elders anyone. You can also pack this for kids to have during their extra activities. It is naturally sweet so it is also super healthy and especially for people on diet and weight loss program.
So be healthy keep your loved one healthy by making Kiwi Pomegranate Crush and all such lovely, easy and healthy drinks 😀
For more healthy drinks do follow Healthy drink
SERVINGS: 2 glass
TIME: TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
1/2 Lime juice
1 tsp Honey
Black salt as per taste
- Firstly will take full ripe kiwi.
2. Peel them and chop them. Next will peel Pomegranate. Take all ingredients together.
3. Peeled pomegranate, chopped kiwi, half lemon, and honey.
4. Now will take our mixer jar or juice maker jar, add few ice cubes.
5. Add pomegranate, chopped kiwi, lemon juice, and honey into the jar with ice.
6. Just keep few kiwi pieces for garnishing.
7. Grind them well and make nice crush.
8. Take a serving glass first, will place a kiwi piece and crush it little.
9. Pour the juice into a glass and fill the glass.
10. Drizzle the top with some honey and sprinkle some black salt.
11. Now garnish it with the pieces of kiwi we kept before.
12. If you want can also garnish with some chocolate or and other syrup. It’s ready to serve 🙂