Curd Oats best recipe as its healthy, easy and quick to make. Quick and easy dish for the working ladies. Its perfect meal and very healthy for kids to carry in lunch box.
We are well aware of the benefits from oats, it is loaded with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidant plant. It can lower the cholesterol level, helps in controlling sugar level. So basically having oats in our day to day life is very much beneficial for us.
Oats can be made in any form you can have it like upma, dosa or normally with milk. so once thing of combining the oats with healthy raw vegetables i thought of giving it a tangy taste and wet texture. As curd is best for digestion and immunity boosting i tried this combination and it was too yummy.
Curd Oats can be serve to any age person. specially for lunch box as its very tasty and fulfilling.
So do try this yummy Curd Oats dish and follow the steps as below 🙂
For more oats dishes do follow the links Oats recipes enjoy 🙂
COURSE: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
SERVINGS: 1 bowl
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 20 mins
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
Oats 1 cup (or as much you want)
1/2 cup Curd
Salt as per taste
- For making Curd Oats will first will take 1 cup oats. this recipe is for per person so make sure you take the oats as per the person appetite.
2. Now will add 1/2 cup curd into oats. curd you can take any of your choice.
3. Mix them well oats should be well coated with the curd.
4. Will keep this mixture aside for few mins. Till that time will chop our veggies.
5. For this dish we are taking carrot, capsicum, onion, garlic and coriander. You can add any vegetables of your choice. i took what i was having in my fridge.
6. As all set will add grated carrots and chopped onion into oats. Mix them and keep aside.
7. Now lets start our tadka. for that will heat oil in a pan and keep our rai(mustrad seeds) and jeera (cumin seeds) ready.
8. As oil gets hot will add our seeds nad let them crackle till it gets golden brown.
9. Now will add chopped capsicum and crushed garlic into tadka and mix them well.
10. You dnt need to cook it much just mix them and off the flame and transfer the tadka into oats.
11. Mix them well and add the coriander leaves. Make sure all ingridents are well mixed.
12. Now add salt as per taste and black pepper. If you want you can also add green chilies while tadka.
13. Garnish it with some roasted nuts and our Curd Oats is ready to serve.