Custard Cake… Just 3 ingredients and your yummy dessert is ready to serve. Custard cake is soft, smooth, sweet and tangy tasting. The only combination of Milk, Curd and Condense milk gives it the creamy texture which melts in mouth.
You can go with berry fruits if you want. Its very simple and easy cake to make. You just need to mix the 3 ingredients and bake it. It cane be good activity you can do with kids too and kids will love it.
This is the very simple and plain way i made it, you can show your more magic and create more yummy lovely dessert for your friends and family. It just take 20 -25 mins and can be served for any occasion. Easy to bake and no special ingredients required, what else we want 😛
So no more wasting time go for this lovely cake… follow the simple steps with proper pictures and enjoy baking 😀
SERVINGS: 4 – 5
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 30 – 35 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
Condense milk (1 can / 200 gm)
Whole fat milk (1 can / 200 gm)
Hung curd / Normal curd (1 can / 200 gm)
Berry sauce / Mix fruit Jam 1/2 cup
- Amul condense milk 200 gm / 1 Can. transfer it in bowl.
2. Using same Can fill it with hung curd or normal curd and transfer it in the same bowl of condense milk.
3. Again same Can fill it with whole fat milk and transfer it in same bowl.
4. Basically its a 3 ingredients cake and measurement is same 1 Can. Combine them all in one bowl together.
5. Now with help of wisk mix the three ingredients well.
6. While mixing make sure no lumps should remain. As its done will transfer it to stainless steel or any of your baking vessel.
7. Now preheat your steamer or cooker for 3 – 4 mins. Make sure you put some water at the bottom of cooker and place a cooker stand inside.
8. Do not place it directly on the base of cooker.
9. Now Higher the flame just for 2 mins. Now place the lid of cooker without whistle and lower the flame.
10. After 20 – 25 mins give a check and with help of tooth pick confirm its done or not.
11. If you feel its done off the flame and take it out.
12. Few mints later as it gets bit cool with help of knife just lose the sides of cake and demould it in serving plate.
13. Its ready and last will decorate it with some berry sauce.
14. You can go with any berry of your choice or else heat mix fruit jam and use it as sauce.
15. Garnish it with basil leaves and Custard cake is ready… serve hot or chilled as dessert 🙂