Leftover Roti ka magic… yes it is a magic. no time consuming dish and magic is because it help us to stop wasting old rotis the leftover rotis…
Leftover roti tadka is so easy and quick to make that you can make it anytime. As its all roti and veggies so its also heavy n tummy filling for kids, so it can also be serve to kids n lunch box. Kids will love to have it as its something different from usual roti and sabji and you will be happy as you can add any veggies into it.
At mid of day i was dam hungry and was in no mood to cook anything then when i saw this leftover roties i got the idea that why not to use them and make something interesting.
Served to family and they loved it. It was so easy to make and i used almost what ever i had in my kitchen and fridge. No sple ingredients needed and here is presenting yummy, delicious Leftover roti tadka.
So go ahead cook yummy dish and be proud for not wasting leftover roti and created a magical dish. Steps with pictures below so what you waiting for??? enjoy….. 🙂
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 10 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
5 – 6 Curry Leaves
2 Spoon Tomato Puree
2 – 3 Leftover Roti / Indian bread
Salt to taste
- Starting with the vegetables will slice all veggies we have in our fridge and we like.
- Basic i was having Onion, capsicum, carrots and found some curry leaves.
3. Here i have tomato puree, will be using that. if you do not have puree u ca go with normal tomatoes.
4. Chop 2 tomatoes well and add while i added puree.
5. Before giving tadka will take our leftover roti’s / indian bread and break into pieces.
6. Now will place kadhai or pan on gas, add mustard oil and let it get cook well.
7. As oil gets hot will add cumin seeds and when it gets crackle add up all veggies together except coriander leaves and tomatoes.
8. Saute the veggies and sprinkle salt as per taste. mix them well and cook them on high flame for just some seconds.
9. Now will add tomatoes or 2 spoon tomato puree. I added puree because i like bit moist.
10. Mix them well and let it cook for min on high flame. if you are using tomatoes then cook them well till they are well mashed.
11. When its done add the roti pieces mix them well.
12. Now cover it for 5 mins on low flame and let it get cooked well.
13. Now off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves.
14. Serve hot with tomato sauce 🙂