Chocolate Modak, the all time favorite of kids and even mine 😉
No bake modak, best sweet to serve Ganpati bappa. As the season of Ganpati has arrived, celebration is must. I am big fan of this festival and enjoy it at it fullest. so as bappa come at our home its always my responsibility to serve bappa and my guest the yummy and unique modaks 😀
Kids love this modak and its so easy to make that you can make it with your kids too. Baccha party will love to make it and you can assist them. So wat you waiting for? Go and grap the ingredients, many of them you can get at in kitchen itself.
Do follow quick and short steps below and enjoy…
SERVINGS: 21 modak
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 4hrs 15 mins
PREP TIME: 15 mins
FREEZE TIME: 3 – 4 hrs
Oreo biscuits 1 pack
Dark chocolate 1 bar
Nutella 1 spoon
Butter 1 spoon
Icing sugar 2 spoon
- First will crush the Oreo biscuits well. you can crush them with hands, mixer any way.
2. Now break the chocolate bar into small pieces. if you want can go for white chocolate too. here i am taking dark chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate into double boiler or any way as you want.
4. Next will add 1 spoon of nutella and butter into the crushed Oreo.
5. As Oreo is very sweet and nutella too we do not need to add any sugar.
6. Mix the well. mixture should be little mashy, so that we can give it nice modak shape.
7. Now will take little amount of this mixture and with help of hand will give it modak shape.
8. If you have modak mould that will also good.
9. One by one repeat same and make as much modak you want. size and amount may vary incase of measurements.
10. Now will take the melted chocolate and one by one will dip the modak into melted chocolate.
11. Coat them well and nicely place them on foil paper so that they do not stick.
12. Now freeze them for 3 -4 hrs. Do keep checking and if you feel its done take the out.
13. Take them out from foil paper and now the best part decoration.
14. Mix the icing sugar with butter and make fine paste and decorate the modak.
15. You can keep them plain but decorations attracts them 😉
16. Serve them cold and enjoy 😀