Healthy Oats Wrap, one of my very best and easy dish for breakfast. Oats wrap recipe made of oats and lots of vegetables.
As very much known oats are the basic food as its comes to health, weight loss and dieting. Healthy oats warp is so simple, easy and quick to make that with no minutes its ready. people having busy schedule can make the stuffing and preserve in fridge, so that you can make it when ever you want. Sometimes when i get some vegetables left over in my fridge i make this healthy wrap.
Oats takes very less oil to get cooked, so its less oily and vegetables mixture are half cooked it also do not take much oil. Mayonnaise used in this recipe is veg. you can use as you want. while applying you can use it plain or add some oregano or any flavor of your choice and the final punch of mustard sauce give it a complete taste.
Call it as warp or oats tortilla its just yummy and i bet kids will love them very much.
COURSE: Break fast
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 20 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
2 cup Oats
1 cup chickpeas four/ Besan
1 Spring onion
1 – 2 Green chili
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Mustard Sauce
1 tsp Black pepper
2 tsp Oil
Salt as per taste
- First step will take big bowl and mix our 2 cup oats, if you want you can use oats flour also, but as per taste i like the rolled oats.
- Now add the chickpeas flour/Besan, some salt mix . Add water mix it well and make a fine batter and keep it aside to get set.
3. Till our batter is getting set lets Chop all vegetables, heat a pan add little oil.
4. Now add all vegetables toss them little sprinkle some salt and black pepper and mix them well.
5. Just cook them little, do not over cook them. keep them little raw.
6. Heat non stick pan add little oil as oats doesn’t need much oil. pour one big spoon and make nice chilla / dosa.
7. Cook on medium flame, to make it little crispy.
8. Now flip the chilla and cook from other side and make sure its cooked well.
9. Again as its done flip it and make sure both side are well cooked.
10. Repeat same process with other batter and make chilla’s as per your wish.
11. Now the assembling time. Take the chilla and apply good amount of Mayonnaise over the chila.
12. Now place the vegetable mixture over the chilla.
13. Now pour some mustard sauce, amount of mustard sauce and mayonnaise totally depend on your taste.
14. Now roll the chilla and make a healthy oats warp. Serve it with tomato sauce.