Sprouts Salad, Its best for weight loss at dinner. one nice bowl full of healthy things into it. Its like a big bang for all health cautious people. Sprouts are always known popularly for its nutritional values. Sprouts are excellent source of vitamins, fibers and minerals. They have very low calories.
Healthy diet is totally incomplete with out the sprouts. But many people doesn’t like the alone taste of sprouts. So here we come with the great solution Sprouts Salad.
First thing making sprouts is very easy and by adding some healthy vegetables it gets more healthy salad. If your looking for weight loss then sprouts salad is best for your dinner. It not only helps you in weight loss but also helps in hair growth.
Just go with your healthy favorite vegetables and fruits chop them up and enjoy your healthy meal. its is also good for the people staying alone and person who do not have much time for cooking. Best lunch for kids, because it keeps them healthy, active and energetic full day.
So people who thinking for diet and want to lose weight but afraid of been starving can go for it and enjoy this healthy, super delicious salad and stay fit 🙂
SERVINGS: 1 person
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 10 mins
PREP TIME: 7 mins
COOK TIME: 3 mins
1 Cabbage Leaf
2 – 3 Garlic cloves
1 Green chili
1 cup Sprouts
1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
Salt to taste
- First will collect all vegetables. You can add any vegetables like carrot, spinach green peas etc that you like to add in your salad.
- More citric fruits can also be added. I have used what i found in my fridge 😉
3. Now will take out our sprouts, this sprouts are easy to make at home.
4. Just soak beans like Moong (Green gram), Matki (Vigna aconitifolia) and more beans of your choice for overnight or for atlest 3 – 4 hrs.
5. Then just strain them and tie them in muslin cloth and knot them aside at undisturbed place for overnight. Next day your sprouts will be ready. You can easily get them in market also.
6. Now let half boil the sprouts. transfer the sprouts in big bowl and pour some water, add some salt and half boil them on high flame.
7. As the sprouts are boiling will chop the vegetables. chopping vegetables totally depend on you.
8. vegetables are chopped and sprouts are also half boiled. now will off the flame and strain the sprouts and keep only half boiled sprouts.
9. Now will add our chopped vegetables into boiled sprouts.
10. Will mix them well and sprinkle some salt as per taste.
11. Now add 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar and mix it.
12. Just let the salt and vinegar set its taste and then serve it.
13. Now garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle some chat masala.
14. Now our yummy healthy sprouts salad is ready to serve 🙂