Veg Mayonnaise Toast Sandwich recipe, the creamy taste of mayonnaise is one of my favorite. After trying it in restaurant i was so fallen in love with the mayo and mustard sauce taste that the next day i planned to make it for my family at home. On the very next day i got the plain mayonnaise and mustard sauce from market.
I got the plain mayo as i wanted to add my own taste into it. I added garlic as m big fan of garlic. some dry spices and made the super yummy taste mayo paste. My own flavor mayo sandwich idea i got when i saw plain eggless mayo in market.
Its an easy sandwich recipe and quick to make. you can make this mayo paste and keep in fridge, so that any time when you hungry can make such simple vegetarian sandwich. The layer of vegetables then loaded cheese and the mustard sauce makes it heavy and stomach filling.
Its healthy and full filling vegetable sandwich which can be serve anytime and can pack for kids lunch box. serve it hot with tomato sauce and enjoy every bite. Also enjoy more different veg sandwich recipes Quick veg sandwich, Moong toast, Red chili garlic sandwich
Do follow the simple and easy steps below and enjoy 🙂
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 10 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
1 cup plain Mayonnaise
3 – 4 garlic cloves
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tbs chopped coriander leaves
- Take one cup plain mayonnaise.
2. Now crush and make fine garlic paste. Add garlic paste, black pepper powder in mayonnaise.
3. Mix it well and keep it aside and chop coriander leaves.
4. Now add chopped coriander leaves and red chili powder to make it more spicy.
5. Adding red chili powder is totally option as per your taste.
6. Mix it well and keep aside, so the garlic and chilies get well set.
7. Now will slice the vegetables onion, tomato and capsicum.
8. Now will take bread slices and apply spicy mayonnaise over it.
9. You can take any bread as per your choice. Brown bread , normal bread or multi grain bread.
10. Next will place the sliced vegetables over the bread slice one by one.
11. Tomato slices, Onion slices and then capsicum slices.
12. Sprinkle lots of grated cheese and cover the vegetables.
13. Next my best step mustard sauce. I love mustard sauce a lot, so i add lots of mustard sauce.
14. You add as per your taste. mustard tangy taste will add super taste.
15. Now cover the assembled mayo bread with plain mayonnaise bread slice.
16. Now grill the sandwich for just 5 mins.
17. After 5 mins take out the grilled sandwich, make sure its toasted well from both side.
18. Cut the sandwich and serve it hot with tomato sauce.