Dal Dosa recipe, mix dal dosa recipe easy no ferment dosa made with two Dals. The Chana dal and Tur dal mix taste is so delicious that on the very first time when i made it everyone at home liked it so much that most of the time they request me to make this yummy Dosa.
The recipe is easy and super fast to make. For this dosa recipe no fermentation required. Yes, without fermentation its possible to make. We just need to soak the dals overnight (if you don’t have
much time soak them in hot water for atlest 2 hrs) and just grind them with spice and make a good batter. then make the tempting delicious dosa.
Call it Dal chila or Dal dosa, serve them hot. hot dosa taste crispy. Coconut chutney goes very well with this dosa. Tomato sauce can also be serve with this.
Its best during breakfast, its healthy, light for stomach and filling. Kids can enjoy in lunch box. If you want to make it heavy can go with the stuffed potatoes into it. Its healthy and tasty. try more healthy Wheat Wrap 🙂
Dal dosa recipe with simple steps and perfect pictures enjoy….
SERVINGS: 2 – 3
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 7 hrs 20 mins
PREP TIME: 7 hrs
COOK TIME: 20 mins
1/2 cup rice
1 cup Chana dal
1 cup Tur dal
8 – 9 Green chilies
2 inch ginger
2 medium size Onion
2 cup spring onion
Salt to taste
- First will rinse rice and both dal from water for 2 – 3 times.
- Now soak them over night or atlest 7 hrs.
- While soaking make sure water should not be much into it.
- Now at morning or after 7 hrs, discard the extra water or if their no water its good.
- If you don’t have time you can soak them for 2 hrs in hot water.
- Let the rice and dal get will dry little.
7. Take a mixer jar pour the Rice and both Dal’s , Green chilies and Ginger.
8. Make sure add chilies as spicy you like.
9. Make fine paste, Add water if required but make sure do not add much water. It should be thick.
10. Now will add salt as per taste and keep them aside for few mins to get set.
11. Meanwhile will chop 2 medium size onion and spring onion.
12. You can add more vegetables of your choice or any vegetables of your choice.
13. Now mix the chopped onion and spring onion in the Dal batter.
14. Mix them well and we are ready to make our Dal Dosa.
15. Now heat non stick pan, add little oil and pour one ladle batter over hot pan and medium the flame.
16. Spread it and make nice dosa.
17. Cook from one side and let it gets light brown. when its done from one side, flip it other side and cook from other side.
18. Repeat same with rest batter and make the delicious dosa.
19. Serve them hot with coconut chutney.