Biscuit Sandwich, no bake sweets… yes its no bake sweets / desert. Biscuit sandwich recipe you can serve in any occasion. Specially loved by kids and even kids can take involvement in making this.
Biscuits sandwich recipe is full of jammy and dry fruits coated with your favorite chocolate. Once i was just looking at this biscuits and thought to give them some changes or twist according to my taste, my flavor. so got some simple things which were so easy to get at home.
Its the best sweets i served to my friends and families. so simple and quick to be made. The crunchy texture of biscuits with the jam gives it very super taste.
So get these simple things and go for the yummy , mouthwatering no bake desert by following simple steps with images, enjoy 🙂
SERVINGS: 8 – 10
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 2 hrs 7 mins
PREP TIME: 7 mins
FREEZING TIME: 2 hrs
1 packet any biscuit
Few cashew nut
1 cup Jam (any flavor)
1 chocolate bar
- First will take all biscuits in big plate and set them in sandwich way to get equal biscuits out.
2. Now will chop the dry fruits well. chop them separately.
3. Take jam of any flavor and keep them aside.
4. Now will melt chocolate bar by double boiling or melt it in oven.
5. Now will apply jam on each biscuits one side.
6. As all biscuits are done , will sprinkle chopped dry fruits over biscuits. Make sure sprinkle on half biscuits only.
7. Now place the other biscuits over the dry fruits sprinkled biscuits and make sandwich.
8. Now dip the biscuit sandwich in melted chocolate. you can dip half or full as per your wish. I tried in both way.
9. After dip place them over foil paper properly one by one.
10. Now sprinkle some more chopped dry fruits over the chocolate dip biscuits.
11. Keep the try in freezer for atlest 2 hrs, so that the chocolate and even jam get’s well set.
12. After 2 hrs give a check and as its done, take them out from tray and cut them if you want and serve them chilled.