Cheese Corn Cutlet , corn cutlet, Patties yummy dish with lots of name easy corn recipe for breakfast. Super delicious dish for your family. Its simple and with no time can enjoy it anytime.
Corn cutlet is with simple ingredients with lots of vegges , potatoes and corn into it. The simple masalas which is all time handy in our kitchen. scalloped potatoes with cheese balls in it makes it heavenly rich with the creamy taste. Boiled corns and potatoes gives it great texture and when we fry them they gets crunchy and mouthwatering tasty.
Its very much favorite in my family and friends, they loved the corn patties so much that during any party or function i have to prepare this corn cheese cutlet for them. I remember the first time i made them because my sister wanted to have some different dish made by corn. I was having stock of some potatoes and this corn in my kitchen, so i ran my brain and thought to make the mouthwatering cheese balls.
This easy corn recipe made by you will make you the star of any party. serve them hot with tomato sauce or green chutney. So do follow the simple steps below and enjoy 🙂
COURSE: Snacks/ Breakfast
SERVINGS: 4 – 5 cutlets
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 30 mins
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
1 large onion
2 spring onion
3 – 4 green chilies
1 inch ginger
1 cup corn
5 – 6 small potatoes
1 tsp amchur powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chat masala
1 tsp mustard seeds
Salt as taste
Oil to fry
- Starting with the vegges, will chop onion, spring onion, green chilies, grate carrot and ginger.
2. Then will boil corn and potatoes, when potatoes get cold will peel them and keep corn and potatoes together aside.
3. Heat oil in kadai and add mustard seeds and let it crackle, then add chopped vegges and toss them for 3 mins and off the flame.
4. Now mash the potatoes and corn with masher. If you want you can finely mash the corns also but i like it full.
5. Moving forward will add dry spices, 1 tsp amchur powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp chat masala and salt as taste and mix them well.
6. When vegges mixture gets cool add them into the corn and potato mixture.
7. Take corn starch in separate plate, now take good amount of potato corn mixture and coat them in corn starch and give them cutlet shape.
8. Cut a small piece of cheese and stuff them in cutlet.
9. Repeat same with all mixture and lightly coat with cornstarch.
10. Place fry pan add oil and heat them on high flame when it done medium d flame and shallow fry the cutlets.
11. If you want you can also bake them in oven or bake them just with 2 tsp oil.
12. Bake them from both sides well till it gets light brown. Serve them hot.