Guava Juice, simple and best juice recipe. As per Wikipedia are common tropical fruit cultivated and enjoyed in many tropical and subtropical regions. Besides its unique flavor and fragrance,guava has been hailed as one of the super fruits due to the numerous health benefits it offers. It indeed is a powerhouse of nutrients. “This humble fruit is extraordinarily rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants that are beneficial for skin.
Its mostly founded in Winter season. As its have lots of seeds into it sometime its really irritate to have it. so hunting out for some good solution i thought for the juice. Simple , quick and tummy filling.
The best way of serving is chilled with some yummy snacks like Pakodas or any other Chat’s. It’s the best beverage for kids and classy to serve on any occasion.
So do follow the simple 3 – 4 steps with perfect pictures to make this yummy for tummy Guava juice recipe. Enjoy 🙂
SERVINGS: 2 – 3
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 10 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
2 – 3 Guava
Sugar as per taste
2 cups chilled water
- Wash the guavas well, then peel them and chop them in small pieces. peeling is optional.
2. Add the chopped guavas in a large blender jar. Also add sugar as per taste.
3. Now blend the guavas into smooth pulp. add cup of water so that they get grind easily.
4. Now the straining part. put the pulp to a juice strainer placed on top of a bowl. you can also use cloth to strain the pulp.
5. If your pulp is thick add little water and strain.
6. With the help of a spoon stir the pulp, to get smooth pulp. now we have the pulp without the seeds.
7. Add water if required as the consistency totally depend on you.
8. Now pour the juice in serving glass and serve chilled and garnish with mint or basil leaves.