The combination of broccoli , capsicum , onion not only makes it color full but also have super delicious taste and the light taste of garlic make it more mouthwatering.
As curd is very health, we all knows the benefits of curd. It healthy for heart, also helps in lactose intolerant, boost immunity, helps in weight loss, great for skin, also helps to release stress and many more.
This salad is healthy, heavy, stomach filling with yummy taste. Curd salad recipe is best during diet. You can serve this salad in lunch or dinner. Serve it chilled and if you like spicy can add green chili into it.
So do enjoy the authentic taste of Curd Salad recipe step by step with colorful images step to step.
Note : vegetables used in this salad are totally optional, you can go with any veggies you like. Curd used in this recipe is made at home by me. you can make home made curd hung curd and use it. If you using hung curd or yogurt the consistency of this salad will be think.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 10 mins
PREP TIME: 7 mins
COOK TIME: 3 mins
1 Red capsicum
2- 3 Garlic cloves
1 cup Curd / yogurt
1 tsp Pepper powder or as taste
Salt as taste
- Firstly will chop the broccoli and give it a little boil, so that the rawness of broccoli gets off.
- Till our broccoli getting ready will finely chop our red capsicum, onion and grate our carrot.
- Peel the garlic and crush them well.
- Now drain all water of broccoli and keep aside in plate.
5. Now in a mixing bowl will mix all veggies together.
6. Now the seasoning part, will sprinkle some black pepper , salt as per taste. If you want you can also add some black salt or any herbs.
7. Mix them well and now add curd into it.
8. I have used regular curd which i made at home. If you want you can use hung curd or yogurt also.
9. Mix them well, make sure no lumps should remain. curd shut well mixed with the all vegetables.
10. Now last but not least garnish it with some mint leaves.
11. Serve it chilled with yummy dish or even you can have it alone if you are on diet 😉