Veg Cheeze Toast recipe step by step quick process with images to make more easy for you. Veg cheeze toast recipe is best appetizer, heavy and very filling. Best recipe to have in morning as break fast. Even kids can enjoy in lunch box.
This recipe is styled bit as street food, as i am big fan of mumbai street food. i have used brown bread in the process but can take any bread. As per health aspects brown bread is best and it also taste something different.
This recipe is so quick with delicious taste can be made anytime easily. I usually make with tea or coffee. It also goes good during any party as starter. I have made it with simple ingredients with less veggies, if you want you can add any veggies into it. Best part is to make it cheeze with lots of cheese and make it in pan or tawa so that it gives the street food feeling 😉
Serve it hot with tomato sauce and tea or coffee, enjoy the yummy for tummy super delicious Veg cheeze toast recipe.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 15 mins
PREP TIME: 5 min
COOK TIME: 10 mins
1 yellow Capsicum or any
1/2 Red cabbage
6 – 7 garlic cloves
Brown bread slice
2 tsp oil
1 tsp Garam masala
1/2 tsp Red chili powder
2 tsp Pav bhaji masala
Salt to taste
- Starting will wash all the vegetables yellow capsicum, red cabbage and tomato and roughly chop them in square.
- Chop the garlic cloves or if you want you can also make paste.
3. Now heat a pan add 2 tsp oil, when its done add chopped tomato into it. I am using pan here if you want you can also use kadai. Using pan makes the water gets evaporated quickly and give a street food feeling 🙂
4. Higher the flame and add garlic into it. mix them well and let the tomato get cooked and soft.
5. Now when you feel its done and tomato water are burned add the capsicum and cabbage. mix them well.
6. As the flame is high make sure you keep mixing so that it don’t burn.
7. Now after few mins all veggies will get cooked and get soft.
8. When you feel its done add dry ingredients. red chili powder, garam masala, pav bhaji masala and salt to taste.
9. You can balamce the masalas as per your taste. Its little spicy as its a street food.
10. Mix masala well with the veggies. Now lower the flame and mix them, let the veggies leave oil.
11. Now add roughly chopped coriander leaves and mix them.
12. Lastly will grate cheese into it. Do add lots of cheese as its cheeze toast 😉
13. Mix them well, make sure cheese get well mix with the veggies and after 1 min off the flame and keep it aside.
14. Now apply good amount of butter on brown bread. you can use white bread or Pav too. I like brown bread that’s why i used brown.
15. Heat other pan or tawa , toast the bread from both side. make sure you apply butter only on one side and while toasting it press them little so that good amount of butter comes to other side too.
16. It should be soft and pressed well.
17. As bread get toasted from both side with help of spoon place good amount of veg cheeze mixture over the toasted bread.
18. Off the flame and garnish it with some grated cheese.
19. Serve it hot with hot Coffee or Tea. Its best breakfast and good filling for kids lunch box.