Step by step enjoy this yummy banana pancake. I named it Banana pancake cake, because i layer them one over one and its looks like a cake.
Its healthy, tasty and easy to make. the best breakfast to have in morning.
Little crispy outside and fluffy inside, the mashed bananas gives the yummy taste. it contain only few ingredients which you can easily found at home. I used jaggery into it instead of sugar to make it more healthy and sugar free.
The honey over it gives it a wet texture and the combination of banana and honey is one of the outstanding combination ever.
So to get the yummy, delicious , mouthwatering banana pancake follow the easy steps given below with the images. Enjoy , be healthy.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 15 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
2 cups Oats
1 Cup all purpose flour
Jaggery as taste
4 – 5 ripen bananas
- Starting with the batter, in a mixing bowl will take oats.
2. Now will add the flour. You can use wheat flour even if you want.
3. Now in a another bowl will take lukewarm milk.
4. Now will mix the jaggery into it. so while mixing with dry ingredient will be easy.
5. Now will peel our bananas, make sure when you make the batter you do it last so that the banana wont get black.
6. Keep one banana aside will use that lastly.
7. With the help of fork will mash the bananas, make sure they are not much mashed.
8. Now will mix all mashed bananas into the milk and then the oats mixture.
9. Mix them pretty well and make thick consistency batter.
10. Let this batter to set for 5 mins.
11. After 5 mins will heat pan, add little amount of butter.
12. With help of big spoon will pour the batter and make a small pancake.
13. Let the pancake baked from one side.
14. Meanwhile will take that one banana we kept, will slice them and keep them aside.
15. Now will flip the pancake and bake it from other side.
16. As its done from both side will transfer the pancake into serving plate.
17. Now repeat the same with other batters.
18. Now place the sliced bananas over the pancake.
19. Now will pour 2 tbs of honey over the pancake.
20. Honey is totally optional, as per taste you can pour or if you don’t want avoid it.
21. Honey is just to give a smooth taste and wet texture to pancake.
22. Now will repeat same and again make a layer of pancake.
23. The placing of banana and honey.
24. Last will place the pancake.
25. Now just a little for presentation, I kept small piece of banana will poke a tooth pick into it.
26. Spread some honey over it and the banana pancake cake is ready.
27. Serve them hot and enjoy the healthy banana pancake cake breakfast.