Sweet potato kabab recipe is healthy indian sweet potato kabab. This kabab recipe i am posting is best alternate to non veg kabab. yummy veg kabab or non meat kabab. Its not only best as starter but also very fulfilling for kids. yummy sweet kabab will be great for kids tiffin.
I have used all ingredients which are easy to get in kitchen with very simple and easy way. Quick kabab recipe with very less efforts. As sweet potatoes are rich in carbohydrates so it keeps you energetic whole day, which is very much important in our daily routine.
So do follow the steps and have yummy veg kabab recipe at home. Its best starter for any occasion or parties. so try out delicious simple step by step kabab recipe, Enjoy…
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 40 mins
PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
6 Sweet potatoes
2 Spring onion
1 inch Ginger
5 – 6 Green chili
2 tsp Gram masala
1 tsp red chili
Salt as per taste
- Firstly the important part will wash the sweet potatoes well.
- Now with the peeler will peel the sweet potatoes properly and cut them in small cube size.
- Before peeling apply oil in hands so the sticky substance will not stick to your hand.
4. Now steam the sweet potatoes on steamer. make sure you don’t over steam it.
5. Now take a big bowl, put steamed sweet potatoes into in and with help of your hand or and spoon mash them well.
6. Make sure no cubes should remain mash them so well.
7. Just cover the mashed sweet potatoes and keep aside.
8. Now will peel and chop the spring onion well and pour it in a bowl.
9. Add chopped green chilies, coriander leaves chopped and grated ginger.
10. Also squeeze lemon into it.
11. Now add the mashed sweet potatoes into chopped spring onion.
12. Now with help of our clean hands will mix them well.
13. Now will add the spices, red chili powder its totally optional as per your taste. garam masala and salt as per taste.
14. Mix them with spoon and make sure all spices get well mixed.
15. Now apply oil on hand palm and take little amount of sweet potatoes mixture and give them kabab shape.
16. You can give them any shape as per your choice, if you have molds you can also use them to shape them.
17. Repeat same with all mixture and keep them aside.
18. Now heat a pan and add oil into it.
19. Now one by one shallow fry the Kabab’s.
20. Repeat same with all kabab’s.
21. Now serve them hot with tomato sauce or any green chutney.