Veg mughlai paratha, its not any ordinary paratha. As all time have same paratha me and my sister were very bored, so she asked me to get some twist with the parathas. As i saw this Mughlai paratha recipe i found all recipes with egg and being a vegetarian i tried it to make Veg.
I used all vegetables which i got from my fridge, some cheese and paneer and started my experiment. It came so well and it tasted so yummy that i packed it for my sister and brother’s lunch.
Veg mughlai paratha has simple ingredients which you all time have in your fridge. its very healthy too as it is fully stuffed with all veggies. The yummy taste and the yummy aroma made all my family mouthwatering.
Its the best lunch for kids too. you can serve them hot with raita or sauce. so enjoy the recipe of veg mughlai paratha with simple steps below.
COURSE: Lunch / Dinner
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 40 mins
PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup paneer
Chop all vegetables Carrot
Salt as per taste
- Firstly will keen dough same as we do for roti.
- Now keep the dough aside till then will make stuffing.
- Now will wash all the vegetables and chop them except carrot.
- Will grate the carrots and keep them aside.
- Now in a kadai will pour 2 tsp oil and when it get hot will pour all chopped vegetables together.
- Will not put carrot and paneer now.
7. On higher flame will cook the vegetables.
8. Now add some salt as per taste.
9. Saute the vegetables well.
10. Cook the vegetables on high flame till the water from vegetables get burn well.
11. Now lower the flame and add paneer into it and mix the well.
12. When the all vegetables are well mixed then off the flame and keep it aside.
13. Now will take the dough and make normal size roti from it.
14. Heat a tava and place the roti over it.
15. Now bake the roti from one side, when you start seeing bubbles and roti is little brown flip the roti.
16. Now with the help of tablespoon will place good amount of cooked vegetable over the roti.
17. Now sprinkle some grated carrot and cheese over it.
18. Now with help of spatula fold the roti’s from all sides.
19. As four sides are folded will apply butter over it or oil if you want.
20. Will bake them on lower flame, when one side gets brown and baked well will flip it.
21. Then again will apply the butter or oil over the other side and cook them well.
22. Same repeat with other dough and vegetable.
23. Serve them hot with green chutney and curd raita.