One of my very favorite recipe Banana Fry recipe. very simple and quick recipe. Raw banana fry recipe step by step process easy to follow. I tried this recipe specially for navratri fasting/ Vrat time.
This recipe have very simple ingredients which you can easily find at home. As its have simple steps and quick process it can be made by anyone.
The process is simple but the taste is very unique. Shallow frying the banana makes it crunchy and yummy to taste. Its quite filling and can also be serve as starter.
So enjoy the super delicious Raw banana fry step by step.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 20 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
2 raw banana
1 tsp black pepper powder
2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp chopped curry leaves
Salt as per taste
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp oil
- Firstly will wash the raw banana’s well.
2. Now apply vegetable oil over the raw banana’s and also to our hand palm.
3. We have applied oil because the raw banana leaves some sticky stuff, so if we use oil it wont stick to our hand.
4. Now will peel the banana’s well. No need to peel them much just remove the cover little.
5. Now will cut them round in water so that they don’t get black.
6. Thickness totally depend on you. but make sure it should not be much thick.
7. As all banana’s are cut then will drain water and start our seasoning.
8. Firstly will sprinkle black pepper powder.
9. Then add chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves.
10. Then add salt as per taste, if your fasting then add shendha namak. if not then regular salt.
11. Now mix them well and keep it aside for 5 mins.
12. After few mins will heat a pan to shallow fry the banana mixture.
13. As it get hot pour 1 tsp oil and add cumin seeds let it get brown.
14. Now lower the flame and pour the banana mixture in pan.
15. Now cover it with lid and let it get cooked on low flame.
16. After few mins just give a check, if its done higher the flame and make it more brown and little crispy.
17. As its done off the flame and sprinkle some lemon juice.
18. Now serve it hot with curd and enjoy…