Specially for Navratri festival, Crispy Aloo one my very favorite. During any fast i make this yummy crunchy aloo recipe. Its easy and quick to make. it takes hardly 15 mins to cook the delicious crispy aloo.
The authentic flavor of little brown chilies and curry leaves make this dish too tasty. You can serve this aloo with curd.
It can also be used as aloo sabji and can be serve with
its totally non garlic and non onion dish. I prefer it during fasting/ Vrat time. As its too tasty and easy to make.
So follow the simple and easy steps to make such tasty Crispy Aloo. enjoy…
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 15 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
3 – 4 green chilies
6 – 7 curry leaves
1 tsp Cumin seed
1 tsp Oil
Salt to taste
- Firstly will wash the potatoes well.
2. After washing them well peel them properly.
3. Now cut them well in little big square size, make sure you cut them in water so that they don’t get black.
4. Chop the green chilies and coriander leaves.
5. Heat the pan, add oil and when it get well heated safely add cumin seeds and let it get crackle.
6. Now add the chopped green chilies and curry leaves into it and on low flame let it get little brown.
7. After 2 mins when chilies get brown add potatoes and mix them well.
8. After mixing them well add salt as per taste. add vrat salt/Shendha salt if your fasting or else you can use normal salt.
9. Mix them well, now add coriander and mix it.
10. Now cover it with lid and let the potatoes get well cooked.
11. It will take hardly 5 – 6 mins.
12. Now higher the flame and let the potatoes get brown from both the sides.
13. Be careful, cook the potatoes on higher flame till it get brown don’t over cook them.
14. When you feel its done off the flame. Now garnish it with some more coriander leaves and lemon juice.
15. Serve hot so the Crispiness of the potatoes will be very much enjoyable. Serve it with curd.