Navratri special Sweet potato chaat recipe is healthy indian sweet potato chaat. This chaat recipe i am posting specially for the people on Vrat/ Fasting. Really chaat during fast??? oh yes!!! do follow the simple steps how to make the healthy, mouthwatering chaat during fasting.
I have used all ingredients which are easy to get in kitchen with very simple and easy way. Quick chaat recipe with very less efforts. As sweet potatoes are rich in carbohydrates so it keeps you energetic whole day, which is very much needed during fasting.
So do follow the steps and have energetic and tasty Vrat, Enjoy…
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 20 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
2 Sweet potato
2 green chilies
Rock salt/ Shendha namak
1/2 cup roasted peanut
- Firstly will boil the sweet potato’s and let it get cooled down.
- Till the sweet potatoes getting cooled down will collect all chaat dressing.
- Finely chop green chilies, i have taken this light green chilies they are not much spicy.
- Chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves and one lemon juice.
- Rock salt/ Sehndha namak which is used in vart/ fasting days.
6. Now will roast the peanuts and crush them well. you can crush them with rolling pin or in mixer grinder.
7. After few mins our sweet potatoes are also cooled down then will peel them and cut them in cube shape.
8. Now will take the mixing bowl add the sweet potatoes cubes and over that will pour full crushed roasted peanuts.
9. Amount of peanut is totally on you, as i like peanuts lot so used much.
10. Now add all the dressing we collected first, chopped chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice and salt as per taste.
11. Now with help of spoon mix the all ingredients well.
12. Let the lemon juice and salt get well mixed with the sweet potatoes.
13. Tat’s it our yummy, healthy vrat/ fasting chaat is ready.