Ice cream Apple recipe, red or green apple caramelized with sugar and cinnamon powder and topped with your favorite ice cream.
Apple and cinnamon combination is very traditional combination. Baked apples in cinnamon and sugar powder gives a rich flavor. You can have it without ice cream also.
The topping with ice cream makes it yummy and super delicious desert for your parties and get together.
So here’s the recipe tried and tested for you to get the start at your parties, Enjoy…
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 30 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon powder
1/2 Kg Ice cream
- Taking 3 apples wash them well and cut them in half.
- Now with the help of spoon take out the seeds of apple and make small well.
- In a mixing jar pour 1/2 cup sugar and make fine powder.
4. Now with the help of hands coat the apples inside outside with powdered sugar very well, make sure you don’t miss any side.
5. Now sprinkle cinnamon powder over the apples. apple and cinnamon combination is very traditional combination.
6. Heading to baking part coat the apples with foil paper. Coat them well as apple will get baked it will release some juice.
7. Now the baking part as its totally your decision how to bake them. if you want bake them in oven, on gas or grill.
8. I have grilled them for 15 mins. before opening the foil paper just press them and make sure it is well soft.
9. Unwrap the apples and place it in desert serving bowl.
10. Now take a scoop of any ice cream of your favorite flavor, i love vanilla ice cream so i used that.
11. Top the ice cream over the baked cinnamon apple.
12. If you want you can peel the apple if cover s hard. repeat the same with all apples.
13. Now serve it your friends and family. Its best on dinner desert or parties. Enjoy…