Moong Toast recipe, yummy breakfast with 4 style toppings with Garlic chutney, Cheese , double toast and green mint chutney.
Moong dal toast can be made with any bread brown bread or white bread. The mixture of moong dal with spring onion and buttery flavor is so yummy and mouthwatering.
Moong toast is so simple and quick recipe best for the moms for their kids, working women for morning quick breakfast.
This recipe is healthy, quick and easy… so enjoy and have a great breakfast.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 25 mins
PREP TIME:15 mins
COOK TIME:10 mins
2 cups Mung bean
1 whole Garlic clove set
Hot Green Chilies as per taste
1 cup finely chopped spring onion
1 cup finely chopped capsicum
2 tablespoon butter
Bread slices (White bread/Brown bread)
Some chopped Coriander leaves
Salt as per taste
- For moong toast will firstly soak the moong beans/ green grams into water for 2 hrs or you can soak it overnight.
- Now after 2 hrs when moong get well soaked, it will get little bigger in size.
- Drain the water from it and pour the moong’s in a mixture grinder jar.
- Now before grinding and making fine paste, lets add garlic and green chilies into it.
5. Now grind this mixture into fine paste, you can add little water if required.
6. When the all green grams are properly grinded, you will get a fine paste of green gram.
7. The consistence of this paste will be little thick same as any dosa batter.
8. Now will add the chopped spring onion and capsicum into the batter.
9. You can add more veggies to like grated carrot, zucchini and may more of your choice.
10. Now add butter, veggies, chopped coriander leaves and salt as per taste.
11. Mix them well and make fine smooth green gram batter.
12. Adding butter will make it smooth and during making toast you wont need to apply butter on bread.
13. Now the best part take the bread slices, choice of bread totally depend on you. You can use white bread or brown bread anyone.
14. Now take the bread slices and with the help of spoon spread the moong batter on the bread. You can coat a thick layer of moong batter.
15. Now take a pan heat it on gas and grease it with very little oil or butter.
16. When pan gets hot place the bread slices on the pan. Make sure the batter part should be down.
17. now medium the flame and let the moong get baked. Till than apply the rest batter on other bread slices.
18. After 5 mins just check and with help of spatula flip it.
19. Now toast the other side of bread.
20. Toast the bread it it get brown in color and crispy in texture.
21. Serve this hot with mint chutney, you can sprinkle some cheese over it.
21. Also you can double it and make sandwich to give it in tiffin box.
22. Even serving it with Garlic red hot chutney, that recipe will share soon. Enjoy…