The wonderful biscuit base/ tart makes the taste of fruits and apple puree on another level. The puree of apple had sweet and sour taste which adds mouthwatering aroma and flavor into whole desert.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 2 hrs 30 mins
9 – 10 Marie biscuits
9 – 10 Hide n Seek biscuits
4 – 5 Butter
2 tsp Milk
1 cup chopped Pears
1 cup chopped Papaya
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
2 tsp grated Jaggery or as per sweetness
1. First take both biscuits in a bowl. We will powder the biscuits, if you have food processor.
2. If you want you can powder the biscuits directly from that or else you can use rolling pin to crush the biscuits. Crush them into fine powder.
2. Now in a mixing bowl add crushed biscuits and 4 – 5 tsp melted butter. Now with the help of spatula mix it gently and mix it till you get a wet sandy mixture forms.
3. Now just add 2 tsp milk into the sandy mixture and keen the dough.
4. Now make small balls from the biscuit dough.
5. Now take the tart mould or the paper mould which i have used.
6. Place one mixture ball in that mould and with the help of your hand give it tart shape.
7. Now repeat the same step with rest balls.
8. As all are done place the all tart in refrigerator for 2 – 3 hrs.
9. As our tarts are getting ready, meanwhile will make the apple puree.
10. Take 2 apples wash them well and peel them. Now slice them well, don’t forget as you slice them put them in water so that they wont get black.
11. Now heat a pan sliced apple and little water.
12. After 2 mins add grated jaggery and cinnamon powder.
13. Mix them well and on medium flame cover it and let it get well cooked.
14. Keep checking and make sure apples get well cooked and mash them with spoon and let extra water get burned.
15. As its done you will find a very thick apple puree with a mouthwatering cinnamon smell.
16. As its done off the flame and keep the apple puree aside.
17. Now take the pears wash them well and peel both pears and papaya and chop them well, keep them aside.
18. Now after 2 – 3 hrs take out the tarts from fridge and unwrap them from the mould.
19. Now with help of spoon place apple puree on the tarts.
20. Now place the chopped fruits over the puree.
21. Serve chilled and enjoy.