Kids all time favorite yummy and quick veg spaghetti. It simple with very less ingredients. Mouthwatering, delicious tomato spaghetti.
COURSE: Break Fast
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 30 mins
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
500 gms Spaghetti
1 1/2 tsp Garlic chopped
2 Tomatoes puree or 1 cup tomato stock
Pepper powder as per taste
½ tsp chopped Mint (Pudina) leaves
½ tsp chopped Coriander leaves
6- 7 Basil (Tulsi) leaves
15 grams Cheese
2 tsp Olive Oil
Salt as per taste
Note – If you do not have olive oil, you can use any other cooking oil but olive oil is preferable. If you want you can add more vegetables into it.
- First will chop garlic finely.
- Wash tomatoes and cut them in big size (one tomato 4 cut only).
- On other side put 2 tomatoes for boiling. As its gets boiled remove it. After it cools, peel the skin and make puree of it.
4. Now boil plenty of water in a pan, in that pan add the spaghetti with a tsp of salt.
5. As spaghetti getting boiled, keep eye on it and on other side heat oil in a pan.
6. Now in a pan heat oil, add garlic and let the raw smell of garlic gets vanish. Don’t overcook or brown the garlic.
7. Now add big size cut tomatoes and stir it on high flame.
8. Cover it for 5 mins on high flame. Stir the spaghetti.
9. After 5 mins, you will find tomatoes get soft. Take your spoon and mash all the tomatoes well.
10. Now add salt and black pepper as per taste. Mix it well.
11. In between keep stirring the spaghetti to prevent the spaghetti from sticking to each other.
12. Now add all chopped coriander, mint and basil leaves. Give a mix.
13. Now add tomato puree or tomato stock. Mix again, now lower the flame.
14. Now check spaghetti. Make sure you don’t overcook the spaghetti. Take one spaghetti and check, if it’s easy to chew and little sticks to teeth it’s done. Now off the flame.
15. Add the spaghetti directly to tomato mixture pan and mix it well.
17. Make sure all tomato mixture get well coated to all spaghetti.
18. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve hot.