Cauliflower korma is best gravy you can serve with rice. Mostly known as dry sabji but kroma is yummy and delicious Gobi gravy.
Cauliflower korma is quick and simple recipe with many vegetables of your choice. The simple spices and sour taste of curd makes the recipe full flavored.
TIME: TOTAL TIME : 30 mins
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
½ kg Cauliflower/Phool Gobi
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 ½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp ginger chopped
1 tsp garlic chopped
1 cup curd
10 – 11 curry leaves
Handful coriander leaves
salt as per taste
Note : You can use many more vegetables like Peas (Mutter), Carrot or Potato and as per your choice.
- First wash the cauliflower properly and cut it into small pieces.
- Now cut onion and tomato in big size and keep it aside.
- Peel the ginger and garlic and chop them finely.
- Now in a pan heat oil, add mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- When the mustard crackled add onion and chopped ginger, garlic.
- On medium flame give it a stir.
- When onion gets translucent, add dry masala red chili as per you need , turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Now mix them well and lower the flame.
- When it starts losing oil add cauliflower and tomato, stir them well.
- Now add salt as per taste, cover the pan and et the cauliflower get cooked well.
- Keep checking in middle, it should not be over cooked.
- When gobi is cooked add curd into it and mix it well.
- Now cover and cook until the gravy thickens.
- When gravy get thick sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice, parathas or roti.