This rainy season serve your family and friends with hot, delicious and mouthwatering vegetable corn soup. Corn which is much favorite during rainy season can be enjoyed as soup. Veg Corn Soup is rich with full vegetables and its very healthy for everyone. corn soup gives good amount of nutrition, so have it before dinner which will be good for your digestion.
COURSE : Snacks
SERVINGS : 4
TIME : 15 mins
½ cup Onion
1 cup Tomato
1 ½ cup corn
½ cup Bottle ground (Ghiya/Lauki)
1 cup French beans
½ cup Carrot
3 – 4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp Coriander leaves
1 tsp Butter
1 spoon corn flour
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Sugar
Salt as per taste
- First let’s wash all the vegetables and chop them in small cube size.
- Take ½ cup corn and chop them finely.
- Chop garlic and coriander leaves also.
- Now in a pan add 4 bowl water and let it get boiled.
- As water gets boiled add chopped corn into it. Give it a stir.
- After 5 mins add all the chopped vegetables into it and mix it well.
- As it start get boiling lower the flame.
- Add salt into it and sugar, now give it a mix.
- After 8 – 10 mins as its boiling, in a bowl take little water add 1 spoon corn flour and mix it. Now pour it into the soup.
- As you pour the corn flour mixture keep mixing it, so that it does not stick to bottom.
- After few mins you will see water consistence will get thick.
- Add 1 tsp butter and black pepper as per your taste.
- As you find soup got proper thickness and vegetables are also done off the flame.
- Pour it in a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.