Paratha Pizza is a healthy pizza as it is made with wheat flour base. Its good for kids and healthy. Paratha Pizza is quick and easy to make. No oven needed and kids can also take part in it. Serve it hot with tomato sauce. It’s best for the parties also.
COURSE : Snacks / Breakfast
SERVINGS : 2 – 3
TIME : 30 mins
1 medium size onion
1 garlic bunch
2 medium size capsicums
3 medium size tomatoes
½ tsp red chili
2 – 3 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp Ajinomoto salt
2 – 3 paratha, pre cooked
Salt to taste
1 tsp oil
- First chop all the veggies onion, tomato, garlic and capsicum.
- If you want you can add more vegetables and paneer also.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Now add chopped onion, garlic, capsicum, tomato and stir it.
- Sauté the ingredients well on a high flame.
6. Sauté the ingredients well on a high flame.
7. After a few minutes add salt, red chili and Ajinomoto Now mix well on high flame. Let the water in pan get burned.
8. As you feel the vegetables are done add tomato sauce into it. Give a stir.
9. Now off the flame and keep the sauce aside.
10. Now take the pre cooked parantha.
11. Now the assembling part.
12. Put the vegetable sauce mixture over the paratha.
13. Sprinkle the grated cheese over it.
14. Now In a non stick pan or tava add oil and heat a pre cooked parantha.
15. Let it cook on a slow flame for 3 – 4 mins till it turns crispy and the grated cheese melts.
16. Serve the hot paratha pizza with tomato sauce.