Simple Veg Sandwich is very simple with a different chutney twist. The best and healthy munching to have anytime. In this sandwich the Methi chutney gives it a very delicious taste. Its very easy and you can involve your kids too. Serve it with sauce or the same Methi chutney.
COURSE : Breakfast
SERVINGS : 4 – 5
TIME : 30 mins
- 12 to 14 slices of white or brown bread
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium tomato
For Methi chutney:
- 1 cup methi leaves
- 6 – 8 Garlic clove
- 3 – 4 green chilies or as per your taste
- ½ cup curd
- salt as per taste
- First will make methi chutney for that give a wash to methi leaves.
- Now in a mixer or blender add all the chutney ingredients and grind it.
- Make a smooth paste if you feel chutney is much thick just add about 1 to 2 tsp water.
4. Now pour it a bowl and keep it aside.
5. Now let’s cut the vegetables, peel and thinly slice onion.
6. Same way slice the capsicum and tomato as well.
7. you can add more vegetables like beetroot, cucumber or boiled potatoes.
8. Now the interesting part assembling the sandwich, here you can involve your kids too.
9. With the help of butter knife apply the butter on bread slices very well.
10. Now take the other slice and apply the methi chutney over it.
11. Now place all the veggie slices one by one on mint chutney.
12. Now grate cheese over the veggie slice.
13. Then cover the sandwich with the other butter bread slices.
14. Now grill the sandwich or you can have it without grilling also.
15. Serve it hot with sauce or the same methi chutney.