Oats bar is anytime snack you can enjoy the crunchy and smooth taste anytime. Oats bar is very healthy. Oats bar is especially for diet conscious people. It’s very easy to make quick and can be assisted by kids even.
COURSE : Sweet / Snacks
SERVINGS : 10 bars
TIME : Preparation : 10 mints
Freezing : 2 hrs
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 spoon Coco powder (option)
- 1 small cup grated Jagri
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 spoon butter
- Firstly will take a pan and roast the oats (please note you can take any oats). Roast the oats on low flame.
- As the oats get little brown place them in a mixture bowl.
- Now in the same pan roast the peanuts. Same roast them also on low flame.
- As you see its getting brown and you get the perfect aroma of roasted peanuts turn off the gas and place them in plate to cool down.
- Now in a sauce pan pour ½ cup milk as it get heated add coco powder and stir it well.
- Now add butter, jagri and honey. Stir it well.
- Make sure all the ingredients get mixed well.
- Pour this liquid mixture into mixture bowl with roasted oats.
- After you make sure that peanuts are cool down, with help of your hands remove the cover of peanuts.
- Now separate the peanuts and crush them. Try to just crush them with hands only. If you don’t want the big pieces you can use crusher to crush them.
- Now mix the crushed peanuts also in the mixture bowl.
- First mix them with the spoon then with help of your hand mix the all ingredients properly.
- Now in a baking plate or any flat utensil in which you can freeze the mixture, place the foil paper properly. As it will help us to get the bar out properly.
- Now pour the mixture over foil paper and with help of spoon try to flat it as much as possible.
- Now wet your hands and press the mixture more. With the help of wet hands the mixture won’t stick to your hand.
- Now cover the baking plate with foil or any plastic paper and freeze it in refrigerator for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs check them and as it get hard, its ready to cut.
- Unwrap the bar from foil and with a big knife give them a proper cut.
- Now the bar is ready to serve.
- You serve them as desert also, if you find less sweet serve it with honey.