Quick and Healthy Recipe specially for health conscious and people on dieting.
COURSE : Breakfast
SERVINGS : Serves 5
TIME : 15 min
1 cup dry roasted Oats
1 Chopped onion
1 Chopped tomato
1 Chopped carrot
3-4 French Beans
2 tbsps Chopped Coriander leaves
3-4 Green chilly or as per your taste
1 tbsps Garlic and Ginger paste
1/4 tsp Pepper powder
1 tsp oil (olive oil as option)
Salt as per taste.
- Place a saucepan on flame put 1 tsp oil into it. now add cumin and as it get brown add 1 chopped onion.
- Now stir it for while then add 3-4 chopped green Chilies and ginger, garlic paste.
- Now stir it on low flame till the paste leave its rawness.
- Then add 1 chopped tomatoes and higher the flame and stir it well.
- Now add salt in it as per your taste and keep stiring till it get soft.
- Then add 1 chopped carrot, 3-4 chopped beans and mix it well. Now add water and when it starts boiling add 1/4 tsp pepper powder or ass per your taste.
- Now Stir well. Cook on low flame for 5 to 7 minutes or until the veggies get well cooked. Now add 1 cup roasted oats (or if you want you can use raw oats also) and stir.
- Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the oats gets well cooked. Add extra water if required.
- Now check for salt and add if required. Once the Masala Oats get done remove from flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve and enjoy.